White RIP 8 DTF Software with Onboarding Support
WhiteRIP 8 is a complete software, but additional modules are available to further extend the functionality. These modules allow you to automate the printing process or increase the versatility of the software.
- Print Cost - WhiteRIP 8 can calculate the print cost and ink usage of your prints with high precision, so you can make a more precise analysis of your production costs. Also with the single color consumption data for each print you can anticipate your inks needs before you start.
- PDF Module - Add the functionality to open pdf files, even multi page ones.
- Profiling - WhiteRIP 8 feature a completely new color management with better handling of input color profiles and the possibility to print pure CMYK. Has also been revisited the profiling software that now is integrated on WhiteRIP and feature a new wizard.
- Multiple Print Queues - Manage multiple printers of the same model from a single RIP. For each job sent to print, it is possible to select which printer to send the job to.
- Light Spot - Our new color management can handle light colors and two different type of spot colors, such as varnish and metallic.
- Hot Folder - This quickest way to integrate WhiteRIP and digital printing in an automated business environment. With this function WhiteRIP monitors a folder and when new images are inserted it elaborate them and send the file to the printer.
- XML Hot Folder - With the XML Hotfolder module it is possible to extend the hotfolder feature by attaching a file with image parameters like size, position, rotation, environment etc. This give the possibility to WhiteRIP to work automatically.
- Job Tracking - Possibility of tracking the jobs inside the RIP, on csv or xml, both in input and output for the integration in Industry 4.0 environments.
- Print from Barcode - Designed for more automated production environments, this plugin allows the operator to launch the print automatically by scanning the barcode on the order.
- PDF Report - Generate a complete report of each print with preview, information on ink consumption, number of copies printed and print settings.
- Module Spot 1 - Extra module for varnish, mettalic, etc..
- Module Spot 2 - Extra module for additional varnish, metallic, etc...
*For Onboarding Support is included, just message here at our website and ask for the technician, and we will help you install the White RIP 8 DTF.